Elective course in Sustainable Metals Processing major. Teaching Period IV-V (Spring 2020)
Lectures 8 h
Tutorials 8 h
Project work 57 h
Independent (group) studies 62 h
AIMS OF THE COURSE
After the course the student can
◦ describe industrial problem as a system, in terms of its thermodynamic variables.
◦ use thermochemical properties of systems and their analytical expressions in the simulation of properties and processes.
◦ analyse and model experimental data in the chemical equilibrium calculations.
◦ E6115 deepens the contents of courses E6100 and E6105 in thermodynamic analysis of experimental data.
◦ tutorials and guided assessments
◦ project work in groups of two in a selected individual topic
◦ independent study and exam
◦ Handouts from lectures and selected scientific papers