The course consists of four online sessions, assignments and group meetings. The course is designed to provide you with tools and ideas to support your work as a teaching assistant. Each session (Day 1-4) will deal with one or two themes in an interactive manner.
You can earn two credit points by attending all four teaching sessions and doing all the course work.
After the course you will
- be able to observe the classroom environment from the learning perspective and identify aspects to support students' learning process
- recognise ways to support students' study motivation
- identify your role as a learning instructor
This course is organised by Schools of CHEM, ELEC, ENG & SCI and in cooperation with Aalto University Pedagogical training network.
The course teachers are Kirsti Keltikangas (ELEC) and Jukka Välimäki (CHEM) (both emails email@example.com).
All meetings and sessions are organized online.
Sessions are organized in Zoom and links to the Zoom sessions are below on
this page. For your group meetings, you are free to choose your platform
(e.g. Microsoft Teams or Zoom).
Our online sessions are in Zoom:
- Thursday 10.9. at 9:00-12:00
- Wednesday 23.9. at 9:00-12:00
- Tuesday 6.10. at 9:00-12:00
- Friday 30.10. at 9:00-12:00