This MyCourses (MC) page provides thesis-process guidance specific for Collaborative and Industrial Design (CoID).
It is aimed at CoID students, thesis supervisors,
programme coordinator, and Head of Programme (HoP). It supplements the Department level guidance and MC-page, by providing the (minimal) programme-specific guidance, dropboxes for Thesis Parts, and supervision help.
- Selecting Supervisor and submitting Thesis Title information. Here. ONLY FOR FALL 2021
- Guidance and Submitting the 1st Part report (.pdf) (worth 10 ECTS). Here. ACTIVE
- Guidance and Submitting the 2nd Part report (worth 10 ECTS). Here. ACTIVE
- Setup Your Supervisee slots and Thesis Title presentation date. ONLY FOR FALL 2021
- Submitting a Supervision Agreement Form CoID ACTIVE NOW
- Downloading Part 1 reports for evaluation ACTIVE NOW
- Downloading Part 2 reports for evaluation ACTIVE NOW