Elective course in Sustainable Metals Processing major. Teaching Period IV-V (Spring 2022)
Lectures 10 h
Tutorials 8 h
Project work 57 h
Independent (group) studies 60 h
AIMS OF THE COURSE
After the course the student can
◦ describe industrial problem as a system, in terms of its thermodynamic variables.
◦ use thermochemical properties of systems and their analytical expressions in the simulation of properties and processes.
◦ analyse and model experimental data in the chemical equilibrium calculations.
◦ E6115 deepens the contents of courses E6100 and E6105 in thermodynamic analysis of experimental data.
◦ tutorials and guided assessments
◦ project work in groups of two in a selected individual topic
◦ independent study and exam
◦ Handouts from lectures and selected scientific papers.
The book is accessible on Aalto network (through Aalto VPN from other networks)Lectures will be held in D311, Ke5 in the Chemistry building and for those who cannot be on campus, the lectures can be followed on Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting