Topic of the seminar: Introduction to Portfolio Decision Analysis and Efficiency Analysis
Teacher: Antti Punkka (email@example.com)
The seminar offers an introduction to models and methods for multi-criteria portfolio decision analysis and multi-criteria efficiency analysis. More specifically, we will focus on multi-criteria selection of a project portfolio and Data Envelopment Analysis based multi-criteria efficiency analysis models. Theoretical topics will be complemented by presentations on reported applications.
The exact topics to be covered depends on the number of students and will hence be announced later.
Seminar meetings: on Fridays 9:15 - 12:00 in room U264
Assessment methods: Home assignments, presentations, participation; grading principles:
NOTE! There are 17 students on the course. Each student gives only 1 presentation and acts as "an opponent" for two other presentations.
- Maximum points 100
- Presentations max 50 points - minimum requirement: presentation 'passed'
- Home assignments max 30 points - minimum requirement: 15 points
- Participation in seminar meetings: max 6 points - minimum requirement: ~80 % of sessions attended
- Acting as an opponent: max 10 points - minimum requirement: completed twice
- Successful submission of course feedback: 4 points
Grading scale: 0-5
Study material: Scientific articles, book chapters, etc.
Language of instruction: English