|Teaching assistant||Saurabh Fadnis|
|Time & place||The material, exercises, and exercise sessions are all online. The exam organization (classroom or online) is yet to be decided.
The Autumn 2021 edition of the course starts on September 15, welcome!
- Please see these slides for a high-level introduction to the topic.
- The participation of the course includes reading the course material, viewing the lecture videos, completing online exercises, and taking an exam.
- To get help in the exercises, weekly online exercise sessions are organized.
- For the grading principles, and instructions for the online exercise sessions, please see the "Taking the course" section.
- In order to get the credits and the course announcements, please remember to register to the course in Sisu.
The 10 rounds of the course are as follows:
- Propositional logic [lecture notes, see "Material" in the online exercises of the round for more]
- Fundamentals of SAT solvers [lecture notes, see "Material" in the online exercises of the round for more]
- Constraint Satisfaction problems
- Transition systems
- Symbolic (Logic-Based) Search, Binary Decision Diagrams
- Symbolic Search with SAT
- Modal and temporal logics
- Model-checking in verification and validation
- Satisfiability Modulo Theories I
- Satisfiability Modulo Theories II