Learning Outcomes: After this module you will be able to
- recognize the importance of curriculum work in course design,
- identify the importance of the constructive alignment,
- select the content based on the idea of core curriculum,
- practice how to set learning outcomes,
- understand the importance of sustainability in education,
- In addition, you have got to know each other.
ASSIGNMENTS AFTER THE FIRST SESSION:
A) Individual assignment, shared with the group
- Write a course plan version 2.0: include learning outcomes and core content analysis to it.
- Find your group's Course plan discussion forum under Peer Groups and activities -topic (on the left)
- Attach your plan to your own peer groups Course plan discussion forum
- DL 10.11.2021
B) Group assignments:
Topic 1, session1 : Learning Outcomes and Core Content Analysis
Before your first group meeting:
- Watch the videos (below) Unips-video: Learning Outcomes AND Unips-video: Core Content Analysis
- Familiarize yourself with given reading material (below)
Start thinking of Group's Case-working: As a group, you will write a case related to teaching and learning. Se the instructions in Peer groups and activities section!