The course materials (the weekly sections) will be opened to confirmed & invited course participants after invitations to join have been sent via email.
Instructor: Diane Pilkinton-Pihko firstname.lastname@example.org
Aalto University Language Centre, Otakaari 1.
This course is mainly based on working independently and online, with compulsory participation in three live online sessions: the kick-off meeting, one of the rehearsal sessions and one of the final presentation sessions.
You will complete the first introductory assignment on the course during the kick-off meeting. So, make sure that you can attend the kick-off meeting!
More information about the rehearsal and final presentation sessions is available in the weekly sections. If you are not yet familiar with Zoom, it is a good idea to practice using it already. The sign-up schedulers for booking your slot for the rehearsals and final presentations will be opened during the first week of the course. Spaces are limited. Diane will send an announcement when the schedulers will open.
Kick-off meeting for all in Zoom:
- Thu 13.01.2022, at 15:15-16:00 (You'll find the Zoom link with the assignment under Week 1.)
Practice sessions in Zoom:
- Thu 03.02., at 09:15-11:15; or
- Thu 03.02., at 12:00-14:00; or
- Fri 04.02., at 12:00-14:00; or
- Fri 04.02., at 14:30-16:30
- Thu 17.02., at 10:15-11:45; or
- Thu 17.02., at 12:30-14:00; or
- Thu 17.02, at 14:30-16:00