Summary of deadlines
- Topic selection for assignment 1: 12.6.2022
- Topic selection for assignment 3: 30.6.2022
Class readings in Perusall
- I Hagberg & Kjellberg (2020): 13.6.2022 by 16:00
- II Lehdonvirta (2012) and Morewedge et al. (2021): 29.6.2022 by 16:00
- III Trittin-Ulbrich et al. (2020): 13.7.2022 by 16:00
- IV Darmody & Zwick (2020): 20.7.2022 by 16:00
- Assignment 1A B/vlog post: 22.6.2022 by 23:59
- Assignment 1B B/vlog post: 6.7.2022 by 23:59
- Assignment 2 Online discussion in Perusall: 23.6.-17.7.2022
- Assignment 3A Essay: 24.7.2022 by 23:59
- Assignment 3B Peer feedback: 29.7.2022 by 23:59
Assignment 2 in Perusall
For Assignment 2, you will be divided into discussion groups and you are expected to both read and comment on other students’ posts in Perusall within that discussion group.
Assignment opens and the first set of posts will be available for discussion from Thu 23.6.2022, and the second set of posts from Thu 7.7.2022. You will have time to participate in the discussion for both posts until the deadline 17.7.2022.
Assignment 3For assignment 3, you will choose a topic from a list below. Each topic has two sides (affirmative & negative); you’ll give feedback to the opposite side that you work on. Assignment 3 consists of two parts:
A) Written essay (20 p)
- Max. 2000 words excl. references (in case you decide to do pair work max. 3000 words)
- Return a PDF-copy in the discussion forum below by the deadline 24.7.2022
B) Peer feedback (10p)
- Max 500 words.
- Post you feedback in the discussion forum below by replying to the discussion (can be a PDF, but not required) by the deadline 31.7.2022.
See specific instructions for both essay and feedback from course syllabus or introduction lecture slides.