Welcome to the Technology-Driven Service Strategy – course!
This course is a hybrid course that incorporates self-learning, online lectures and group work. The self-learning part consist of four reading packages scheduled around the assignments to be returned. In addition, the self-learning part includes four online lectures (thematic package lectures). Moreover, we have a group work. Group work includes three online sessions. Please notice, that attending to group work is mandatory to complete the course. Attendance to all lectures (thematic package & group work) is mandatory.
The thematic package - sessions are:
- Tuesday 10.1., 9:15-10:45 Course kick-off & Thematic package 1: Introduction to services
Zoom link: https://aalto.zoom.us/j/63047059256
- Tuesday 17.1., 9:15-10:45 Thematic package 2: Managing service excellence
Zoom link: https://aalto.zoom.us/j/64230494215
- Tuesday 24.1., 9:15-10:45 Thematic package 3: Service and technology
Zoom link: https://aalto.zoom.us/j/65112016318
- Tuesday 7.2., 9:15-10:45 Thematic package 4: Emerging themes in services: strategies to perform societal impact
Zoom link: https://aalto.zoom.us/j/69743147243
The group work - sessions are:
- KICK-OFF session (12.01.2023, 9:15-10:45 a.m.) in which, group work (Lean Service Creation - project) is introduced and participants are divided into groups. Zoom link: https://aalto.zoom.us/j/67559843562
- MIDTERM CLINIC (26.1.2023, 9:00-09:45 a.m.) in which groups may ask questions and feedback regarding their work. THIS SESSION IS VOLUNTARY.
Zoom link: https://aalto.zoom.us/j/61239914683
- PRESENTATION session (16.02.2023, 9:15-10:45 & 11:15-12:45 a.m. or shorter, depending on the number of course participants) in which, groups present their work and give feedback to other groups. The PRESENTATIONS will be divided to two different sessions. You must attend only to that session, in which your group presents. Zoom link: https://aalto.zoom.us/j/68148720635
In KICK-OFF and PRESENTATION sessions attendance is mandatory. All the sessions are held in zoom and the zoom-links will be available on this page.
Also, the course includes Pre-Assignment
which deadline will be right before the course starts, 06.01.2023, 23:59.
Submitting the p
re-assignment is mandatory to attend the course. From the Course Book / Syllabus, you'll find the instructions and assessment criteria for the assignment.
COURSE BOOK / SYLLABUS
From the Course Book / Syllabus you’ll find all the course instructions.
CONTACT & QUESTIONS?
During the course, do not hesitate to contact me via email email@example.com or through MyCourses “General Discussion” board below. If you assume, that other participants might be wondering the same question too, I’ll encourage you to share your question through General Discussion board. In order to receive email notifications of the updates, please remember to select “subscribe” from the MyCourses – settings.
In general, the course information is delivered through MyCourses Announcements and you will receive an automatic email notifications for all the updates.