The course will run as winter school on Monday February 13th 9:15–15 (Q203) and Tuesday February 14th 9:15–12 (Q102).
What will happen:
- Each participant is to share their present research plan in the folder below on 6th Feb
- Each participant makes a 20 mins presentation of the plan, and each participant is assigned to act as a student commentator (see table below on presentation times and commenting times)
- After the presentation – comment we open the floor for other comments from students and teachers regarding the plan, the presentation and the comment.
- Positioning work in different design research and methodology traditions will be a discussion thread that is carried through the discussions, hopefully helping each improve their research design further in all the parts that can be improved.
- For acting as the commentator read the research plan of the fellow student very carefully (you can read everybody’s plans but its mandatory to read carefully the one you are commenting) and make notes and questions to yourself about it. Decide which 2-3 points or questions you find most important to make about the plan and focus presenting those in class. (all your other and less crucial comments you can share 1:1 with the presenter during lunch or coffee break later).