Themes of the session:
Session materialsFOR SESSION 6:
- Teaching methods
- Values in teaching and assessment
- Assignment 5
- Try the Self-study tool on integration of sustainability in courses and give us feedback on it. The tool is in Webropol: link here
- Readings: Moser S. (2015). Whither the heart (-to-heart)? Prospects for a humanistic turn in environmental communication as the world changes darkly (please scroll down for the file)
- Prepare to discuss during the session:
- What kind of emotions and bodily reactions have you encountered as a teacher in your students in regard to (un)sustainability related questions (e.g. climate or eco anxiety)?
- What about yourself as a teacher - what kind of emotions and reactions have you identified (if any)?
- What could help with difficult feelings and emotions? Is there something that especially teacher could do (or definitely shouldn’t do)?