The registration period for the course in period 1 has closed. Note that the course runs also in period 2, with registration open until 24.10., 10 am.
The course Towards better wellbeing and studying (3 credits) is an online course that is designed for all students who want to develop their own wellbeing and studying as well as practice a variety of ways to help them empower and study better, and learn important skills needed in working life.
The course proceeds in weekly subjects which is why the tasks assigned during the course must be completed within the schedule given to them.
The course schedule:
- Course duration: 5.9.-23.10.2022
- Start the time monitoring assignment at the latest on 5.9. and do it daily for 7 days
- Submit all pre-assignments at the latest on 11.9.2022
- You will get the acceptance on participation in the course and the peer groups on 12.9.2022 during the morning
- The course start meeting: 12.9.2022 at 14.00-15.00 in Zoom (you'll find the link on the course week 1). You will meet your peer group for the first time in the course start meeting.
- The course is based on weekly peer group meetings. Agree on the peer group schedule and meeting place (online or on-site) when you meet for the first time.
- A voluntary peer group meeting with a study psychologist or study counsellor on the course weeks 4-5. Appointment booking will open on course week 2.