2022年9月8日 – 2022年12月1日
Thursdays 16:30 – 18:45
课本 course book: 吃了吗? Chi le ma? (Annala, Cheng, Palomäki) + audio
Course content: Chapters 1 – 3
Please note that this book is also used for all the following Chinese courses up to Chinese 4. Please borrow or buy the course material before the start of the course.
You can purchase the book i.e. here: https://www.adlibris.com/fi/kirja/chi-le-ma-9789511334156 or in book stores.
Audio recording material: https://digi.finnlectura.fi/products/901 OR download the Otso app for free.
The publisher (Otava/Finnlectura) has published the first chapter as a sample file on their webpage: https://finnlectura.fi/media/sites/2/chi-le-ma-naytesivut-2.pdf
Chinese Characters 1 (Kiinan kirjoitusmerkit 1)Please also consider taking the self-study course Chinese Characters course 1 (credits: 2 op) which is a supporting course for this one.There will be only one lecture for Chinese Characters 1. The course is optional but recommended. Although the course is marked as a lecture course in SISU, it is a self-study course. The material for the characters course will be provided by the teacher.
- Lectures 36 h and self-study 45 h, active participation (Passing the course requires 75% attendance in class.)
- Group work, written and oral assignments (50%)
- Oral exam (30 %)
- Written exam at the university premises (20%)
妈 妈 骑 马
māma qí mǎ
妈 妈 骂 马
māma mà mǎ
2 - 2,5 minutes per person --> 6 - 7,5 min per group
Paavo + Dennis + Benjamin
Elena + Kalle + Benedek
Eemil + Nestori
We will have a regular session first and then the oral exams start. There might be still some schedule changes.
Regular session: 16:30 - 17:45
Oral exams: 17:45 - 18:45
Room: Please check the room in SIsu.
The written exam accounts for 20% of the whole grade.
- You do not have to register for the exam separately.
- The exam is a closed-book exam.
- Please try to arrive on time. You are not allowed to take part in the exam if you arrive later than 17:00. You may leave the examination room and submit the exam paper no sooner than 17:35.
Chinese Characters: You should be able to distinguish/recognize the Chinese characters of chapters 1-3. However, you do not have to write Chinese characters in the exam.
You are required to write pinyin in the exam (syllable + tone).