Welcome to the course!
Intended learning outcomes
After the course you will be able to:
- to discuss the different approaches of the curriculum in higher education
- reflect the principles of constructive alignment in curriculum development
- to identify the curriculum development process and practices and reflect on them in relation to their degree programme/major/minor
- co-develop the curriculum together with the teaching team involved in the development
- identify and apply tools in curriculum development
- make a plan for continuous development
Following Wednesdays on campus:
- Wed 16.11.2022 at 13-16 Otakaari 1, U261 OP
- Wed 30.11.2022 at 13-16 Otakaari 1, U261 OP
- Wed 14.12.2022 at 13-16 Otakaari 1, U261 OP
- Wed 18.1.2023 at 13–16 Väre, R107 Ryhmäopetus
8.2. 2023 at 13–16 Väre, R107 Ryhmäopetus
If you need to be absent
There are five contact sessions in the course, and we hope you will be able to attend them all. One absence is allowed and if you need to be absent, we will give you a substitute assignment to compensate that session. Please, contact the teachers if you need to be absent!
Teachers: Pedagogical specialist Erika Myllyniemi (responsible teacher) and Specialist Noora Jaakkola (co-teacher)
Course feedback:Here you can provide Course feedback.
Here you can introduce your team and briefly describe your goals for the course and your main motivation to participate.