Themes of the course include:
- Teaching and learning culture at Aalto University
- Approaches to learning
- Importance of interaction and supporting it in teaching
- Planning and training for a teaching session
- Developing your own teaching competence
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback
The contents of this course may vary depending on the specific needs and objectives of each group. Teaching and learning methods on this course include introductions to new topics, group work and interactive methods (partly online), experimentation through practice, demonstrations, case examples and peer feedback. Participants are encouraged and expected to have an active role in the learning process.
Teachers: Jukka Välimäki (teacher-in-charge), Jenni Koponen & Silvana Pérez Läherinta
General news and announcements (only the teachers can post this forum)
General discussion and questions about the course and its themes. All course participants are able to comment and reply.
Presemo (A! Peda Intro, autumn 2023) URL
Presemo will be used for various activities during campus and online sessions.
Outside sessions, you can give anonymous feedback to the teachers via Presemo.