Preliminary syllabus File
See enclosed a preliminary syllabus for the course. A final syllabus will be published here prior to the first lecture in late February.
PLEASE READ: Final Syllabus File
See enclosed a final syllabus for the Fixed Income course. Please note the following:
1) The Syllabus includes information on course content, requirements, and timeline.
2) If you have questions regarding the above (e.g. you know you will miss a lecture), or have forgotten to sign up to the course, please contact the Teaching Assistant Yu Xiang in the first instance.
3) Please familiarize yourself with the materials listed under the section "Preparation" in the Syllabus, these resources should be helpful in giving you a context to the topics discussed during the lectures.
Looking forward to seeing you on the 27th.
Choice for Assignment Teams Group choice
- Please sign up for a team by 12.00 Noon on Thursday, Feb 29.
- The maximum team size is four students
- If you cannot find a team and are willing to be randomly allocated to a team, please send an email to email@example.com
Looking for a team/team member Forum
Please feel free to post a message here if,
- your team needs to find new team members
- you would like to build a team from scratch
- you would like to find a team to join
The message is only visible for the registered students.