Group Exercise on tiles (Laura) by 7th Feb
- Each group got own box of tiles
- Each group is expected to create at least 3 as different surface versions with the given tiles as possible
- The content of the boxes are different and also benefit both mathematical issues and aesthetic elements in design
- Work as a team and use all group members skills
- Prepare to present 3 versions by pictures and brief justification by 7.2 (this assignment) to my courses by group name.
- Feedback from this exercise is given at the end of lecture on 17th Jan
NOTE: Only one person in each group needs to upload your answers to MyCourses, so please agree about this beforehand. Your outcomes should then be visible to other members as well.
PLEASE LET KIRSI (kirsi 'dot' peltonen 'at' aalto 'dot' fi KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY TECHNICAL CHALLENGES WITH THIS GROUP ASSIGNMENT !