Learning log (from Day 1), DL 3.4.2019
The aim of the learning logs is to focus and follow your learning and become aware of your thought processes. Learning log is a reflective writing concerning the topics presented in the contact sessions. It is a unique record of your thinking and learning during the course.
Each learning log's DL is within a week after the contact session. The length of the reflection is around 0,5-1 page/log.
In the learning log you can think for example:
- What were your thoughts after the teaching session?
- What supported your learning in the teaching session?
- What kind of thoughts and ideas arouse to you concerning the themes presented?
- How can you apply these ideas to your own teaching?
- Where would you like to focus in the future? etc.
- The logs are visible only for the teachers.