Teaching observation 1 (focus on interaction), given links to teaching are used for this observation. DL 12.10.2021
- Watch the two videos (below) of teaching sessions.
- Observe teaching and focus on interaction.
- Note down at least the following: How do you see interaction in (recorded) teaching? How was it created? How the teacher took into account students who watch remote teaching? What approaches were used? Which aspects you found supported students' learning process? You can add reflections and insights of your own.
- Use the feedback form for this; it appears below this text after clicking on the title of this box. The form has generic instructions on points to pay attention to when observing a teaching session. You may follow these instructions to expand your observation, but remember that your task this time is to focus on interaction.
- Although you use the framework given in the form to write on this teaching observation, reflect on the teaching situation by also thinking about the issues on interaction and feedback that we discussed in the classroom (that are summarised in the slides) and elaborate on each section in the form.
- Return the form containing your observations and reflections to this submission box. This is an individual assignment.
This activity is automatically marked as completed when you submit the assignment. Teachers grade the submission later.
- 22 September 2021, 8:34 AM