Ideation Workshop Homework and Slides
By attending the session and submitting the homework assignment you can earn 1 extra credit as a part of PDP! HOMEWORK
For an additional PDP study credit:
• Thomke (2020), "Building a culture of experimentation," Harvard Business Review and
• Brown (2008), "Design Thinking," Harvard Business Review.
2. Organize an ideation and idea selection session for your team (3hrs recommended)
• Identify assumptions in your challenge and generate alternative “How might we” statements.
• Use at least 2 different ideation methods to generate solutions.
• Cluster generated solutions and generate names for the clusters
• Document the 4 most promising or interesting ideas.
3. Write an approx. 3-4 page report
• Reflect on how your project team could work to support creative processes, citing both papers at least twice (approx 1p) • Report your ideation and idea selection session design and reasoning for the design of the session (approx 1p)
• Report the results of the session (pictures or attachments)
• Reflect on how the session went and what you would do differently next time (approx 1p)
4. Return your report to Senni Kirjavainen
firstname.lastname@example.org, by 31.1.2023