Essay: version 1.0 submission DL 18.4, giving peer feedback DL 2.5
Write essay version 1.0
For the first version you can also write about your viewpoint on how do you think your students learn/how learning [insert you field here] happens. What is the role of a student and a teacher in the process of learning.
- See the document "Instructions for essay"
- Utilize for example, your pre-assignment and discussions of learning concept (mindmap) as a starting point for your essay
- The essay is written in a form of an essay (with references to literature)
- The length is around 2000 - 3000 words.
- (For the next version (2.0), you can include your views on learning theories or some teaching methods or models based on the theories. How are they shown in your teaching or in your thinking? Could you use some ideas in your teaching? Or if you have already used them in your teaching?)
Give peer feedback on a essay that is assigned to you, DL 2.5.2019
Please see "Giving and receiving feedback guide" (see the document below).
Here are the groups. You are supposed to give feedback on ONE essay e.g. Päivi -> Virve = Päivi gives feedback to Virve. You can still read two essays if you like :-)
- Group 1:
- Group 2:
- Group 3:
- Group 4:
- Group 5: