Reserving the Machine
Send an e-mail to: email@example.com
· The e-mail should have an self-explanatory title
· In the e-mail you should have your files for cutting.
· You should state the material you will bring for cutting.
· And, the course or project for which the machining is for.
· Suggestion for your preferred date and time
The e-mails will be read on the following Monday. At that time, a schedule for the week is made and you will be contacted with a counteroffer of date and time.
For cutting of plastic materials, please contact laser cutting workshop first.
For wood materials, the wood workshop. And for thin metal sheets (<3mm), the metal workshop.