- Peter L. Dordal. An Introduction to Computer Networks. https://intronetworks.cs.luc.edu/
- James F. Kurose and Keith W. Ross. Computer Networking – A Top-Down Approach. Pearson.
- Andrew S. Tanenbaum and David J. Wetherall. Computer Networks. 5th Edition. 2011. Pearson.
- Socket Programming in Python (Guide). https://realpython.com/python-sockets/
- Wireshark website: https://www.wireshark.org/
- TCPDUMP & LIBPCAP website: https://www.tcpdump.org/
- John Kristoff's Overview of TCP (Fundamental concepts behind TCP and how it is used to transport data between two endpoints): http://condor.depaul.edu/jkristof/technotes/tcp.html
- S. Liu, J. Huang, Y. Zhou, J. Wang and T. He, "Task-aware TCP in Data Center Networks," 2017 IEEE 37th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), Atlanta, GA, 2017, pp. 1356-1366. doi: 10.1109/ICDCS.2017.175
- V. K. Adhikari et al., "Measurement Study of Netflix, Hulu, and a Tale of Three CDNs," in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1984-1997, Dec. 2015. doi: 10.1109/TNET.2014.2354262
- M. Shafi et al., "5G: A Tutorial Overview of Standards, Trials, Challenges, Deployment, and Practice," in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 1201-1221, June 2017. doi: 10.1109/JSAC.2017.2692307