Welcome to 2020 edition of CS-E5330
This fall course will be fully online - do not come to campus !
Lectures will be held online in Zoom. In addition there will be pre-recorded videos
NOTE: Grading will be based on assignments; there will be no exam
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Understand the core concepts of IT Governance
- Basic knowledge of key standards, such as COBIT, ISO38500 and ITIL
- To be able to write academically and reference properly
See Practicalities for details on assignments, grading criteria etc.
Week 1 (Wed 28.10):
- Assignment 0 for getting to know the system, DL Oct 30th, 08.00
- Assignment A: Introduction to topic (pre-readings) DL Nov 4th, 12.00
- See Assignment A: Instructions
- No online session
- Zoom online session - Introduction to Governance
- Zoom online session - COBIT, ISO 38500
- No online session; Work on Assignment C (DL 22.11)
- Zoom online session - ITSM & ITIL
- Zoom online session - Q&A & WrapUp
Zoom: aalto.zoom.us (Meeting ID: 618 7535 1749; Passcode gRLV?5
- Use your real name as screen name; no exceptions !
- Join video off, microphone off
- Raise hand / use chat for asking questions
- When you speak, enable video as a courtesy to others
- Be active in group breakout rooms.