Assignment 2: Expert evaluation results
Due: Friday, 5 April 2019, 11:55 PM
Return your expert evaluation report here.
Use the following structure for your report:
- Research focus. What usability aspects did you focus on in the expert evaluation? If you updated your plan from last week, what changes did you do?
- Evaluation method(s). How did you carry out your evaluations? How did you organise the work in your team? Did you use scenarios, and if yes, what were these scenarios? Make sure that it is clear from your description how the methods will answer to your research focus.
- Results. Present the findings organised into meaningful categories. Use screenshots to explain your findings.
- Discussion. What challenges did you encounter? Also, you can, for example, discuss what are the results' implications to the empirical evaluations: will you adapt the empirical plan based on the results, and how?
- Appendix: A "raw" list of all usability problems that you observed.
In section 3, give priority to those results that are related to your research focus. You can report the other findings in the Appendix.