Assignment 3: Empirical evaluation results
The structure of this submission has the same structure as the one for the expert evaluation report.
Pay attention to the operationalization of your research question: explain clearly how you decided to make your research question empirically researchable, and how you did that in practice.
Use the following structure for your report:
- Research focus. What usability aspects did you focus on in the expert evaluation? If you updated your plan from last week, what changes did you do?
- Evaluation method(s). How did you carry out your evaluations? How did you organise the work in your team? Did you use scenarios, and if yes, what were these scenarios? Make sure that it is clear from your description how the methods will answer to your research focus.
- Results. Present the findings organised into meaningful categories. Organise your findings so that it is clear which findings are related to which research question. Use screenshots from the UI and/or your video, aided with transcribed voice data, to explain your findings.
- What challenges did you encounter?
- How did your findings differ and/or build on the findings that you got from the expert evaluation?
- Appendix: A "raw" list of all usability problems that you observed.
In section 3, give priority to those results that are related to your research focus. You can report the other findings in the Appendix.Submit your report in PDF.