Please submit an early draft of the seminar paper as a pdf, using the correct template.
At this stage, you should have:
- A title
- A preliminary abstract
- An outline of the paper structure, i.e., the main sections that the paper will have
- Notes on what goes into each section (perhaps with a preliminary plan of how long the sections will be)
- Some text for at least the introduction section
- More developed research questions
- A more complete set of literature that you will utilise
It should now be possible to see the direction that the paper is taking: what will it be about and how will its goals be accomplished?
Also, it is a good idea to incorporate any feedback you have received from your instructor.