Final Project Documentation
It is extremely important to document your work well for your portfolio. Create a documentation document for this class. Here are some possible options:
- Your own website
- Aalto Blog https://blogs.aalto.fi/
- Cargo Collective (ask for a code from Matti to get the full features)
- Arduino Project Hub
- Google Doc
- Minimum documentation consists of:
- A short description of your project and reflection on the things you learned (1-2 pages)
- One photo of the finished work
- One short video of the finished work
- Recommended documentation also would include one or more of the following
- A guide/tutorial on how to build your project. Published on the website mentioned above. See the EFA Robot documentation as an example.
- A more detailed report on the process of creating your work.
- More photos, sketches, high-quality video.
- You can submit and edit your final documentation still until the end of January 17, 2022