Not available unless: You belong to any group
    • File icon
      Rules and Operation Guidelines_v01December2020 File
    • File icon
      Guidelines for Online Exam of MEC-E6004 NDT (10 December 2020) File
    • Quiz icon
      QUIZ 1 (45 %): Establishment of NDT plan (with 3 questions, i.e. Essay 1 to Essay 3)

Event 10th December 2020

• Start 9h00 (opens 10 min before, i.e. 8h50); End: 10h40; Duration: 1h40 min;
      • In each of the Essay 1 to Essay 3, you have up to 40 text lines available to use in your answer;
      • In each of the Essay 1 to Essay 3, you may add up to 3 documents to your answer (not mandatory). The format can be pdf or any image file, e.g. produced with paint, or photos of schematic drawings you do during the exam in a white paper, with captions.

• Quiz icon
      QUIZ 2 (30 %): 20 multi-choice questions on all course contents

10th December 2020

• Start 10h50 (opens 10 min before, i.e. 10h40); End: 11h20; Duration: 30 min (about 1.5 min per statement);
      • From ALL the 20 statements, SELECT ONLY the statements with TRUE value, using your knowledge on NDT technology and design. If the statement is FALSE, then DO NOT SELECT that answer;

• Each statement can be TRUE or FALSE, there are 10 TRUE statements and 10 FALSE statements;
      • Evaluation criteria:

o Selecting statements with value = TRUE then mark = +3.0 %

o Not selecting statements with value = TRUE then mark = 0 %

o Selecting statements with value = FALSE then mark = -3.0 %

o Not selecting statements with value = FALSE then mark = 0 %

• ALL statements are considered for the exam evaluation, so you need to evaluate the value for ALL statements, selecting only the ones with TRUE value.

• Quiz icon
      QUIZ 3 (25 %): Quantitative analysis on conversion, refraction and attenuation phenomenon in NDT by UT (with 3 questions, i.e. Essay 1 to Essay 3)

10th December 2020

• Start 11h30 (opens 10 min before, i.e. 11h20); End: 12h20; Duration: 50 min;
      • In each of the Essay 1 to Essay 3, you have up to 40 text lines available to use in your answer;
      • In each of the Essay 1 to Essay 3, you may add up unlimited documents to your answer (not mandatory, but STRONGLY RECOMMENDED). The format can be pdf or any image file, e.g. produced with paint, or photos of schematic drawings you do during the exam in a white paper, with captions.