JUKI DNU-241H (Triple feed)
Lifting the pressure foot and cutting the thread
- Knee lifter, manual thread cutting.
Winding a bobbin
- You can wind a bobbin at the same time when sewing OR separately without any fabric, in which case:
- The bobbin winder pin can be found on the right side of the machine (see the illustration).
- The bobbin rotates clockwise.
- Please see the instruction video (not available yet).
Remove the bobbin from the bobbin case and the thread from the needle eye, lift up the presser foot manually.
- Needle position: the long groove of the needle points to the left, the thread goes into the eye of the needle from left to right.
- Needle serie: 135 x 17.
- Thickness: 80 (light), 90 (medium), 100 (heavy), 120 (extra-heavy).
Last modified: Thursday, 17 December 2020, 4:22 PM