Metos induction stove
Do not leave the facility while the stove is on. Do not remove the large dyeing pot from the stove while hot.
- Switch on the main power.
- Fill the pot with water and place it on the stove.
- Switch on the correct cooker plate.
- After use, turn off the stove and switch off the main power supply.
- Empty the hot water gradually from the big pot using a bucket and a scoop / let the liquid cool off before emptying it.
- Wash the tools and carefully clean up any splashes from the stove.
Big pots are very heavy when half-full. Do not carry a pot to empty it by yourself and/or when it is hot.