Ideation Workshop Homework and Slides
To complete the workshop and get one additional study credit in PdP, you should conclude your homework by:
1. Read (find this papers below)
- Thomke (2020), "Building a culture of experimentation," Harvard Business Review and
- Brown (2008), "Design Thinking," Harvard Business Review.
2. Organize an ideation and idea selection session for your team (3hrs recommended)
- Identify assumptions in your challenge and generate alternative “How might we” statements.
- Use at least 2 different ideation methods to generate solutions.
- Cluster generated solutions and generate names for the clusters
- Document the 4 most promising or interesting ideas.
3. Write an approx. 3-4 page report
- Reflect on how your project team could work to support creative processes, citing both papers at least twice (approx 1p)
- Report your ideation and idea selection session design and reasoning for the design of the session (approx 1p)
- Report the results of the session (pictures or attachments)
- Reflect on how the session went and what you would do differently next time (approx 1p)
4. Return your report to Senni Kirjavainen
- firstname.lastname@example.org, by 17.01.2022